Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Resurrecting this simple little blog

I have too many blogs. I have a blog dedicated to healthy eating, one for my Etsy creations, one for personal musings, and another for decorating. One of them is hosted at Wordpress, the less-than-user-friendly blogging platform when compared to Blogger. It hosts my free knitting patterns and it gets a decent amount of traffic every day. Still, there's something to be said for simplicity, so I'm dusting off this little neglected blog so I can get back into journaling my house projects and any other creative works I produce, be it brownies or board & batten!

Upcoming posts will include my made over laundry room, the farmhouse headboard my hubby and I recently built, progress on my bedroom decorating, our vintage travel trailer makeover and more!

Our 1970's travel trailer

Laundry room recently made over...stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...